By: William G. Muir
I have been sitting on this one for a while now, it is time that I finally got around to posting it.
I have been nominated for a Very Inspiring Award by Julie from JccKeit blog. I want to thank Julie for the award, it nice to know that some finds inspiration in what it is I am doing here. I promise to keep turning out the same quality post that has attracted the attention of all my wonderful followers.
The Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Display Award Logo on Blog
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award
3. State 7 Things About Yourself
4. Nominate 15 Other Bloggers for this Award and Link Back to Them
5. Notify those bloggers you have nominated.
7 Things About Me:
1. I like to get in the car and just drive, with no destination in mind. Let the road take me where it will.
2. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy is my favorite book.
3. My buddy Mike and I once ran through a fence and into an open field when we missed a turn on country road on a rainy day. When the barbwire from the fence scraped against the metal of the car causing spark, I thought for sure we were dead.
4. I wish I had taken Spanish in high school.
5. When I was a teenager I wanted to grow up to be 7’1″ and play center for the Boston Celtics.
6. At least once a year I get a pain in my left hip that so bad that it makes it hard to move for several days. It is almost impossible to get out of bed.
7. I don’t like to wear really tight cloths or have anything pressed tight against me. I start to panic if my arms and legs are constricted.
15 Bloggers to check out.
2. Teji Reve
3. Khaula Nazir
10. Rachel Johnson
13. Kristen Mazzola
14. Shannon Thompson