So here it is Day 2 of the 31 day Challenge, and what do we have on the agenda for today? It says here that I am suppose to list twenty things about myself. This is going to be tricky, I am not very fond of making list. That is mainly because I am not very good at them. but I have taken on this challenge so I will give it my best. I just hope that you the reader will find what I have to share with you to be interesting. Enjoy!
1. Not that believe in astrology, but I am a Pisces for those who do.
2. My favorite subjects in school were science and history.
3. I once kicked a penalty flag in a junior varsity football game.
4. I am attracted to nerdy/geeky ladies. I think ladies who are not afraid to wear glasses are extremely attractive.
5. I have never understood why everybody makes such a big deal about Pamela Anderson.
6. I don’t really care for anything to do with Star Wars.
7. I decided to take this challenge before I read through all 31 days.
8. My favorite Doctor from Doctor Who is the 4th Doctor, played by Tom Baker. I want that scarf.
9. I once cut the power at work to get rid of a bunch of teenage customers after a really bad thunderstorm.
10. I have only been in two fights in my life. I have been lucky enough to be bigger than most guys so they tend not to mess with me.
11. I don’t like the idea of fighting another person. To be honest it terrifies me.
12. I have an Associates Degree in Computer Electronic Engineering Technology. I only took the course so that I could have some kind of degree.
13. If I ever had the money I would like to open some sort of used book/video game/comic book/trading card/music shop.
14. If I ever won a big enough lottery I am going to Scotland and looking for Nessie. And what I mean by that is that I am going there with my best friend and we are going to sit on the banks of Loch Ness, drinking beer. (I don’t believe in the Loch Ness monster.)
15. I don’t like cotton candy. I once got sick after eating some when I was 5 and have never eaten it since.
16. I am an Anglophile. I love all things to do with the British. I would love to live in either England or Scotland for a while.
17. I am afraid of snakes.
18. I am terrified of making the first move. I often times wish a woman would approach me. Although I probably wouldn’t recognize that she is making the first move because I am crap at reading signals.
19. My dream car is a 1965 Mustang convertible, red with white top, white interior with red trim and a 289 cid V8 engine.
20. Although I haven’t seen everything he has been in, my favorite actor is Bruce Campbell.