Check this out friends, I have been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award. I would like to thank Julie of JccKeith, Rouge Mission, and Bite My Book blogs for nominating me. This is the first such blogger award that I have been nominated for, I feel so honored to have been picked.
This award comes with the following rules.
Seven Things About Me:
1. I often times feel like I get lost in the crowd, as if I am invisible.
2. Because of my low self-esteem I will often jokingly say things that I can’t say seriously.
3. I have a hard time excepting compliments.
4. When I was a kid I though dogs were boys, cats were girls and dogs and cats would marry.
5. Once during a Junior Varsity football game I kicked a penalty flag. When the coach asked why I kicked it I told him I didn’t see it. The truth is that I did see the flag. The reason I kicked the flag was because an 80 yard touchdown was called back. I was pissed because I had run down the field blocking, I saw the flag as I was walking back and decided I would kick it.
6. When I was in the second grade I use to have to go to the doctor’s several times because I had trouble hearing things. All these years later (I am 38) I still have problems hearing things at times. The thing is that I can hear people talking, but often times I don’t understand what it is they are saying.
7. The two places that I would like to visit in the future are Scotland and Japan.
The 15 people I Am Nominating.
1. The Justicar
10. Shirish Kadam
11. Ontyre Passages
12. Leaf And Twig
Thank you and congratulations to all!